Saturday, February 28, 2009

Days pass by

It's Sunday today and most people are going to party and here I am staying at home practicing all day and night long. I really wanted to develop my artistic skills and make great works that anyone would appreciate. I've been troubled regarding my college grades. I hope my mom would understand why my grades turned out to be like that due to the tight schedule. It feels like it will take a long time to become a famous visual artist. It will be hard to obtain my own style of art and may take quite a while to harness the edge of my left hand.

There are many categories of art but I prefer fantasy, realism, abstract but I can do any type of painting category. My painting career as of now is slow but still hoping I could get a boost on it and I'll be waiting for that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment