Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trying to find someone?

I just stumbled upon this website and got a useful tool from the one, the only "Google" and this tool is called Google Maps. Of course, Google owns this. It's a great tool for finding the place where you want to go or find the place where you want to apply your job. It is really a useful tool I can tell you. Like when you hear a news about something and don't know where it happened just go to Google Maps and you can type the name of the place or address where it happened.

You can find people you like or you hate, your crush, a celebrity, or a place where you want to go outing, find a place to go or just anything you want to do. I like the tool and I'm getting a hang of it maybe one day I'll get addicted to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment