Friday, February 6, 2009

Bring Me The Horizon


This is a great band and you'll love to hear them. They are a hardcore band but to specify it, they're a deathcore band. All I can say is they rock the world. One of the greatest bands I've heard since Alesana and I think they're second to my favorite band which is Alesana. They're music is great and they have been making albums and they already made two which is Count Your Blessings and Suicide Season. They made good songs and my favorite song from them is Pray For Plagues. The first album "Count Your Blessings" was released in the year 2006 and the second album "Suicide Season" was released during the year 2008.

The songs on the first album "Count Your Blessing" are Pray For Plagues, Tell Slater Not To Wash His Dick, Braile, A Lot Like Vegas, Black and Blue, Slow Dance, Liquor & Love Lost, (I Used To Make It Out With) Medusa, Fifteen Fathoms, Counting, and Off The Heezay. The songs on the second album "Suicide Season" are The Comedown, Chelsea Smile, It Was Written In Blood, Death Breath, Football Season Is Over, Sleep With One Eye Open, Diamonds Aren't Forever, The Sadness Will Never End, No Need For Introductions, I've Read About Girls Like You On The Backs Of Toilet Doors, and Suicide Season.

Come to think of it, with this band making great songs maybe they will last long. I'm expecting much from this band and hope that they will have more songs and more albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment