Friday, February 20, 2009

Vector art that I made.

Vector based graphic made on Adobe Illustrator CS3
I am really eager to post about this art that I made about a month ago. It is a vector art that I made and it's a banner that I put on my social networking sites in order for them to know about my blog and it's still a practice. I've been practicing on doing vector based graphics and make flash graphics. But, as of now, I would like to concentrate on painting. I need to have a very good foundation in realism and it is mainly the art that is popular even until now.

Just a while ago I got to school but never concentrated on studying HTML but amidst that I went together with a friend in a seminar or an orientation. I was entertained by this orientation and there were presentations with that Japanese. They sang Japanese songs and it was entertaining. They were talking about the government between Philippines and Japan in the past and in the present.

I really came to a conclusion that I as a student and a son...I should work hard. Due to the fact that my grades were really low and failures on subjects. Maybe it's time to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment