Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just registered on facebook

I've gotten quite busy these days but in order to take it away, I had to do social networking which is one of my favorite hobby. I've been trying to gain traffic these days but it's hard. Yup, it's not easy to blog because you have lots of competition in SEO and you also need to do research and make a good post on your blog.

Come to think of it, I have been viewing blogs on the net and one way they were trying to gain traffic was on social networking sites. Maybe, it will be a good way. I have already registered on friendster, myspace, and now even on facebook.

Facebook has a simple layout but not easy to use because it has many applications. You might get lost if you don't know where to go in this site. But for me the best feature on this site is finding friends because when you get verified as a facebook member, you don't need to type those hassle captcha words in the screen. So sign up now and don't forget to add me up.

1 comment: