Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friendster


I have been in friendster for how many years I think but still cannot make a final account which means I have been in beta stage for this thing. Come to think of it, I may be in friendster since high school but only on my college years I have implied to make a final one.

Friendster can be a good place to hang out and meet new friends. It has features that may suit your needs as a hobbyist in a social networking site or even trying to promote yourself. It's still the same as the old traditional way of social networking sites on uploading pictures, updating profiles, post blogs, sending messages, commenting on other profiles, and most of all enjoy your time.

Based on my experience registering on other social networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, and other sites that you usually see but I deleted those previous accounts and decided to stay on friendster. Friendster has been a great choice of mine. Maybe it also depends on the place you are in or what your family or peers are using, but it's still the same thing. You can join to in Friendster or add me up. You can actually see the promotional banner on the right.

To know more about friendster you can see it here: Friendster

No comments:

Post a Comment