Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sinulog 2009

Yeah, the day that we are celebrating right now is the Sinulog Festival. It is a celebrated every 18th of January. People in our place, specially Cebu, like to celebrate this once in a year bang. I also like celebrating this but I don't go to the crowds maybe I can't stand the heat or the pressure. People are always having fun in this but I tend to stay at home and celebrate it with my family.

There are many things being celebrated during this day. There are concerts, beauty pageants, tattoo art, souvenirs, and lots more to mention. Maybe this week, I'll be busy doing lots of stuffs like painting it is because I really want to earn income in painting and not just because of the money it is also because of the talent that was given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment