Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Artist

I just happened to recognize that I forgot to ask for my change of my 20 pesos fare. Never mind, I'll try to be more cautious about what is going to happen in the future. I'll try to be more careful and alert at all costs.

Classes went back to normal after our Midterm Exams. Hope that in our next exams my grades would increase. I've been lazy and noticed that I got fat which maybe a result from depression and fatigue. Exercise would be a great idea but there are lots of things to do when being a student. Just remembered that we are going to present something, hope that I'm not going to faint or something like that.

My photo manipulation skills have still been the same and practicing would be a great idea. I really want my skills to improve in painting and other forms of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment