Saturday, January 17, 2009

HTML study

Luckily my fever has calmed down and I can think thoroughly right now. Based on my research about internet advertising or earning money online, I was confused on what network to use. So I'll try every thing I know.

I've been thinking on what post should interest people to view my blog but I can't think of anything but blog about myself. I now that it's quite messy revealing your life to the public but I think it's worth a shot. Some things are not easy to accomplish and you really need to earn it.

Thinking about my life, I think being busy studying HTML would be my past time rather than watching to much cartoons or playing any video games. Plus, I should never forget my painting skills. I really do need to practice on color mixing which is my weakest spot in painting. I really plan on selling paintings but I don't know when to start because of school.

I really don't know what will happen to me in the future. Maybe I'll do whatever it takes to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment