Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First post for year 2009

Hi I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been to blogger how many times. So I think this will be my first post for the fresh welcome of the year 2009. I hope this year will be great for me because of so many things that have happened.

Life has been quite difficult for a starter like me. I'm young and still have a very long way to go. Life is hard but I think I can overcome it with hard work. My life has gone okay these few months, things have gotten better and better.

I've been thinking on improvising my talent, which is drawing. I've been having problems on sketching the human body framework. I'll be practicing sketching, drawing, painting. Hope it really helps me a lot because I really like to do art and any other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment