Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hard Saturday

Man, when I was at school I stumbled on a friend of mine and we talked about getting our grades but sad to say most of my grades were failing and I had to do something about and really do much more studies. I was surprised about the results about my grades. I don't know what will be the result when the time for the finals come. I hope I won't get scolded by this.

As I dropped my Perspective subject and so not to waste my time. I decided to stay at school every Saturdays to go to the library and spend some time studying about art and its fundamentals. Had some friends to talk to and never wasted time there. I had fun at that time.

Oh, and also I spent time at my cousin's house. Watched TV shows and watch him play online games. Been watching their fishes, one of them fascinated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment