Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reelee Fanee Lolcats! har har har

As I have been going on around the internet I have found a website. It's really interesting and gave me a laugh about it. This site gives some comedy to the pictures and videos of cats. I really like how they do it and not just a bunch of pictures being uploaded on the site but gives you entertainment. Lolcats that's what this site is all about and tons of funny pictures, videos you can see.


click to enlarge thumbnails

This is definitely one unique site and I have never seen anything like this. I can't take pictures of our cat and upload it, you know I'm lazy in uploading and I suck at blogging. To tell you more about this site and its process on making Lolcats pictures I'll tell you the steps: 1) Upload a picture of your choice or the pictures that they have, 2) Write some funny captions, give your Lolcat picture some humor and just be a comedian just for a few seconds, and 3) Submit it and after that you can share it to anyone, friends, or either family members you want to put a smile on their face. The sites name is icanhascheezburger.com.

Enjoy folks...here are some other pictures you might want to see.




click to enlarge thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment