Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rumor Rampage

There are still lots and lots of things going on in my mind. Due to the fact that people are usually making fun of me and backstabbing me. They always do that and enjoy it and they don't even know what they were doing. I also hear rumors about me that they think I'm a priest or work on for church, to tell you the truth I'm not that religious person. They make rumors that I have STD, AIDS, or any sickness that can infect other people. Oh yeah, and they're serious doing that.

As of this summer I know there are still lots of these wicked things going on. I'm 19 years old and most people think I'm 25 - 30 years of age. What the hell is wrong with the world? I think they're the ones who are insane. As long the thing is important to me is, I'm serious in studying practicing in drawing, painting, and graphic softwares 'cause it is what I can use at work.

I've been sick of these rumor mouth things but one day I'll fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment